Washington Off Highway
Vehicle Alliance


Not a member?
Click here to sign up.

Update # 1: Registering Your ATV in Washington State

July 27, 2014 9:36 PM | Paul Yelk

DOL has updated the declaration form you need when registering your ATV for on-road use. Be sure to download the NEW declaration form from the DOL website: Wheeled All-Terrain Vehicle Road Use Declaration Form

Unless otherwise indicated, contents © 2006 - 2017 by WOHVA.
All rights reserved.
WOHVA, 300 Lenora Street #430, Seattle WA  98121-2411
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software