Washington Off Highway
Vehicle Alliance



Not a member?
Click here to sign up.
Frequently Asked Questions

Can I donate to WOHVA without using a credit card?

Using our online payment system is the quickest method to renew.  However, if you prefer check please log into the WOHVA website and select the invoice me option.  After you drop your check in the mail, please send a quick email to president@wohva.org to let us know it's coming.  Once we receive your check we can update your status to paid. 

Please mail your check to:


PO Box 171

Auburn, WA 98071-0171

Can I ride my ATV or SxS on public roads in Washington?

Yes, if you have a WATV plate and ride on roads in specific counties with speed limits under 35 MPH.  For more on this visit the WATV page on the WA DOL site or visit UTV Adventures WATV page.  For a history of the WATV law, see HB 1632.

How can I find legal places to ride my 4x4, SxS, ATV or offroad motorcycle?

We've partnered with Washington Hometown on their new OHV WA interactive map...you can access through your browser and a free app for Apple and Android. OHV WA has information from all types of recreation agencies including USFS, WDNR, BLM and counties. The maps include over 2,000 miles of trails, 5,915 miles of recreation roads open to OHVs, 10,074 miles of county roads open to Street Legal ATVs (WATVs), 82 cities that allow WATVs, 152 trail heads and other recreation facilities throughout the State of Washington.

What is WOHVA's tax info?

WOHVA is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization.  Our UBI is 602-760-980 and our EIN is 16-1758867.

Where is WOHVA's Candidate Endorsements page?

WOHVA transitioned to operate as a 501(c)(3), which requires us to not endorse any candidate for office. However, we will continue to make recommendations for particular legislative bills and initiatives if they are relevant to our mission.

Unless otherwise indicated, contents © 2006 - 2019 by WOHVA.
All rights reserved.
WOHVA | PO Box 171 | Auburn, WA | 98071-0171
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software